This week’s hot news, events and videos from the online marketing and social media world.
- Social Media Monitoring: 7 Ways to Fatten Your Social Media Monitoring Payback.
- Best and Worst Campaigns: Top 10 social media hits and misses of 2010.
- 2011 Predictions: 4 Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2011.
- Twitter: The Power of Twitter in Information Discovery.
- Facebook: Google has been overtaken by Facebook for the title of “Most visited website in the US” in 2010.
- SEO: 7 Ways to Improve Your Blog SEO with Inbound Links.
- Adwords: Google Targets Small Businesses With $100 Million Worth Of AdWords Credits.
- Design Innovation: The Best Ideas of 2010, in a dynamic NY Times layout.
- Borrow and Lend eBooks: Amazon announces Lending Books with Kindle.
- Online Privacy: “2010, the year that privacy died?” – Informative op-ed by the BBC