This week’s hot news, events and videos from the online marketing and social media world.
- Communications: Social media showing signs of value in times of trouble
- Engage: 7 Tips for Dealing With Upset Facebook Fans
- Those buttons are useful: Adding a Twitter Share Button Adds 7x More Exposure
- The holy grail: What’s the ROI? A Framework of Social Analytics
- Being social helps with SEO: How To Use LinkedIn To Improve Organic Visibility
- Leveraging home page power: Yep, Google Is Serious About Daily Deals
- Must read: 6 Key Findings From The 2011 Local SEO Industry Survey
- Tied together: Search Optimization Is Still Part of Social Media Marketing
- Yahoo’s new business: ABC, NBC, CBS and Yahoo?.
- The AOL effect?: Michael Arrington launching venture fund
|Video of the Week
Interview – Vetting in the Age of Social Media: Who Do You Trust? PR Newswire Global Director of Emerging Media, Michael Pranikoff interviews UBM Techweb CEO, Tony Uphoff about the topic of content vetting in the age of social media asking the question “who do you trust?”.
|Get 10% off your CONVERGE Fall 2011 tickets!<br
|CONVERGE is a premier event this September that promises practical and tactical information from leading companies that are clearly ahead of the curve in professionally managing social, search and mobile marketing. Features keynotes by Randi Zuckerberg and speakers include Tim Collins, Brian Solis, Jory Des Jardins and Rajiv Parikh.|
All you have to do is enter the discount coupon code “Position2″ while making your ticket purchase to get a 10% discount!
Click here to know more about CONVERGE 2011
If you are reading this blog post via a RSS reader, please click here to subscribe.