October 7, 2013
Bing rolled out a new search feature ‘Page Zero’ recently. It is an experience that delivers deep links directly from the search box. This feature shows shortcuts to relevant information connected with the search term.
What does it mean to users?
Satori Technology which powers Bing’s Page Zero experience delivers relevant information faster than the blink of eye from the Bing Home and Search results page:
- It also allows users to filter relevant search results before even reaching the search results page – infusing the “Power of Intent”
- Users would get more relevant search information
- It is a faster way to get what is intended for, which is improving user experience
- Engaging users better by providing ... Read more...
Posted in SEO
| No Comments »
July 17, 2009
1. The SEO value of directories
Directories have always been a tested method to acquire inbound links to websites. Google’s index now filters inbound links that ignore links from directories. Though, this is limited to the listing of the inbound link in search results, it has not undermined the SEO value of directories.
Search engines consider every inbound link as a vote cast in favour of the website. The number of inbound links is how the popularity of a website is measured. Of even greater importance is the quality and relevance of the inbound link. If an inbound link is from a website that has a high Google Page Rank, its value will be much greater than a link from a website ... Read more...
Posted in Search Marketing News
| No Comments »