This week’s hot news, events and videos from the online marketing and social media world.
- Social Verdict: N.F.L. Labor Dispute Plays Out on Twitter.
- Study: Few Businesses Use Social Media For Disaster Recovery.
- Social Media Survey: Few Sales Coming from Social Media Efforts.
- Rescue Act: New Zealand quake search effort launched over social media.
- Resources: Small Business News – Does your small business use social media?
- Klout for Business: A Useful Metric – but an Incomplete View of Your Customer.
- Mobile Optimization Tips: Google On Mobile SEO: GoogleBot & URL Structure.
- Bookmark: The Power of Dashboards in Google Analytics.
- Act Now: Microsoft, Facebook executives: Small businesses must leverage the Web.
- Stats: Google Says Searches From Africa Grow Faster at Its Local Language Pages.
If you are reading this blog post via a RSS reader, please click here to subscribe.