This week’s hot news, events and videos from the online marketing and social media world.
- Position² Blog: Integrating Social Media Monitoring with Business Functions: Customer Service
- How-to: The Four Essential Phases of Social Media Adoption
- Social Media Usage: Participation in Real-Time Social Media Increased 20% in 2010
- Facebook Vs MySpace: Hot Social Networking Site Cools as Facebook Grows
- Tip: Here’s How To Make Sure Your Social Media Campaign Isn’t A Complete Waste Of Money And Time
- SEO: Why StumbleUpon Sends the Most Traffic
- Analytics: Regular Expressions – Don’t Use Google Analytics Without Them
- Search Engine War: ComScore December Search Data Out! Google And Bing Up, Yahoo Down
- For Web Developers: Microsoft Launches WebMatrix, a Web Development Tool Which is Pretty Awesome
- The Big List: 168 Marketing Trends, Predictions & Resolutions For 2011
If you are reading this blog post via a RSS reader, please click here to subscribe.