We’re delighted to announce a series of new updates to the Brand Monitor™ platform, and to give you a heads-up on some of the exciting features we’re working on!
Enhanced Daily Alerts, Reports and other Functionality Improvements
- Brand Monitor™ now has a new “Deep Dive” section under “Reports” which gives you a more detailed media breakup for each search bucket along with sentiment analysis. In phase two of our “Deep Dive” release, we will add advanced filtering functionality here.
- Daily email alerts will contain data with a “high relevance score”, which means more focused and useful data into your inbox.
- You can now set a default relevance score for each search topic.
- Brand Monitor now has a new Tag Cloud for each search topic, with new filters for discovering keywords for each media type.
Geographic and Demographic Reach
You can now discover the geographic and demographic reach of each search topic, via the dashboard and report pages.
The geographic breakup will show you the number of posts accumulated from each country. The demographic breakup has gender and age group graphs.
- The geographic data is further broken into individual states in USA.
- Demographics include an industry breakup for each gender.
In phase two, we’ll be adding in-depth state-wise geographic segregation for more countries and optimizing our charts.
Similar to Facebook integration now you can manage your LinkedIn profile via Brand Monitor™.
After adding your LinkedIn account you can see your connections’ status messages, application updates, profile changes, group activities and Q&A posts.
- Comment or like status messages
- Sentiment analysis on status message
- Use filters to view specific type of LinkedIn network updates: status message, connection, application, profile update, group activities or Q&A posts.
Features We’re Working On [Coming Soon!]
- Advanced LinkedIn and Facebook Integration
- Advanced Geographic and Demographic reports
We’re committed to updating Brand Monitor™ every month with new features and capabilities. Try out these new features and let us know if you have any suggestions for us!