Position2 Academy is an open-learning initiative that aims to provide learning and career advancement opportunities for young digital-marketing aspirants. Our training programs are offered as instructor-led online training, web-based training, and private classroom training. Apart from the topic specific to the program, we also provide Microsoft Office and soft-skills training, which are fundamental to any profession.
As an award-winning demand-acceleration agency with a global footprint, we are committed to delivering consistent results for our clients’ all-round progress. We carry the same attitude and commitment to our training program. To deliver the best for our clients, we are looking to strengthen our team with the best kick-starters in the digital industry; ones who would be pioneers of the next generation of integrative and innovative digital marketers.
We are a driven, progressive, fast-paced, and successful agency first and a training academy second. The training offered by us is not to give you just a certificate but a career foundation that is second to none. We are here to build your digital career.
Why Position2 Academy?
- The courses are designed in a way that you are not only aware of the current best practices but become equipped to quickly adapt to any changes that come in the future.
- Our trainers are domain experts for our agency who help multiple clients achieve accelerated success results.
- Our focus is to enhance every individual’s natural skill set and inclination for mapping a successful career in digital marketing.
- As the training progresses, you will be able to work on live projects to test your learning and enhance your experience.
- You directly get hired by Position2 at the end of your training, if you qualify in the assessment.
- The focus is on building your career in digital marketing, which means in addition to the knowledge of digital marketing, you would get trained in Excel, Communication skills and more.
- In addition to knowing the strategic nuances of digital marketing, the faculty at Position2 is approachable and communicative. You are encouraged to ask questions, as many and as often as you like.