2014 saw a huge deluge of digital marketers trying to solve business problems and some even offering quick fix solutions in order to succeed in today’s dog-eat-dog world! We at Position² firmly believe that it is time to separate the men from the boys of the digital world. There needs to be a clarity of purpose in this space since every digital marketing activity is not for everybody.
Demand creation for firms via paid acquisition, content marketing and supporting marketing operations are some of the mantras that we live by. Digital marketing is a dynamic space. A stand-up comedian once sarcastically commented that in the digital space “tomorrow’s technology has gone obsolete yesterday!” Jokes apart, that is the kind of demanding atmosphere that digital marketers need to work on a daily basis.
Back to Basics
Digital marketing is part art and part science. As a digital marketer you need to be able to balance both these aspects with aplomb if your clients are to get the best bang for their buck. Some of the important ways in which we work to deliver stellar results for our clients are –
- Paid Acquisition – This arena has seen a lot of interest in the recent past and we believe with the right approach businesses can get great ROI. This includes pay per click advertising on search engines, bidding for ads on social networking sites, et al
- Solving Real Business Problems – It is one thing to take things for granted in the digital world, quite another to deliver consistent results that surpass your client expectations. We at Position² let our actions speak on behalf of us
- Content Marketing – This is going to be one of the defining factors of digital marketing in 2015 since there is a lot of untapped potential in content marketing that marketers need to harness going forward
- Demand Creation – Business decision makers sometimes don’t know what they need until they are given the option to simplify or enhance their businesses. That is exactly why we go about doing what we do as far as demand creation is concerned for our B2B clients
- Customized Solutions – We don’t make your business fit into our digital marketing model. That is not relevant today. We in fact, build a marketing model that is just right for your business. We believe businesses have unique needs and creating bespoke digital marketing solutions that are fully flexible is the only way to go
- Cutting-edge Technology – Using technology where it is needed but with a human touch. You need to work in consonance with the latest tech developments in the digital world and let technology work for you and not the other way round.
2015 promises to be a watershed year as far as digital marketing is concerned. The developments in the digital world will have huge implications on how you go about selling your products and services. We at Position² are in for the long run. We want to make a difference to our clients businesses and through their success will our success be ultimately reckoned!
Do let us know your views on digital marketing in 2015 and beyond!
Contact us now for integrated digital marketing to make your brand go places!